Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - Deerfield Park Trail Run Day

Today Anna and I ran the Deerfield Park Trail Run.  I wish this picture had turned out better.  Ugh!



It was a beautiful course!!  We were told not to expect a personal best on this course because of the hills, but I beat my personal best.



About 5 minutes into the race I was the last person.  Not unusual for me.  So I prayed the rosary the first 15 minutes and then listened to a podcast for the remainder of the run.  About 1/2 hour into the race I passed a little girl and her aunt.  I hated to do it, but, well, I did it.  The scenery along this trail was absolutely gorgeous and the weather was perfect - just chilly enough to make you want to move.  After the 5K we stopped in at a store in Mount P. that carries a few of our things.  I was pleased to see that some of my soap sold.  That will help put a teeny dent into our negative cash flow going into the fall shows.  A very teeny dent.  I logged onto facebook a while ago and the shopowner messaged me about ordering some Christmas soaps.  Whoo hoo.

I did a soap swap recently with Claire from Beautiful Bubbles.  Claire is from the UK and I absolutely love to listen to her videos.  I received her box the other day and her soaps are so wonderful.  Look her up on YouTube.




Word of the day:
Saturday of the Twenty-fifth week in Ordinary Time
Feast of the Church : Our Lady of Mercy
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Luke 9:43b-45.


And all were astonished by the majesty of God. While they were all amazed at his every deed, he said to his disciples,
Pay attention to what I am telling you. The Son of Man is to be handed over to men.
But they did not understand this saying; its meaning was hidden from them so that they should not understand it, and they were afraid to ask him about this saying.

No comments: