God Bless Our Troops

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I have tons to do today. I got behind on my soapmaking so I have a couple of Christmas soaps that have to be done this week. I also have a couple of stocking orders to get out. But I just could not resist making one of these little guys. I'm calling him Frosty.  Hahahaha.  I am so imaginative.  He is available for $25.00 on our website




As usual, we are heading into the fall craft shows in debt.  It's not quite as bad as last year, though, because I invested a lot in primitive snowman tealights.  The $5.00 teacher gift items like the ones below seem to sell very well at some craft shows.





  I prefer all of our inventory to be handmade by us, but it doesn't always work out that way.  I am running low on container wax and pillar wax - both need to be ordered as soon as money comes in.  We are also going to have to re-think our budget and by we, I mean me.  LOL!


Word of the day:
Saint Matthew, apostle and evangelist - Feast
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 9:9-13.


As Jesus passed by, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the customs post. He said to him, "Follow me." And he got up and followed him.
While he was at table in his house, many tax collectors and sinners came and sat with Jesus and his disciples.
The Pharisees saw this and said to his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"
He heard this and said, "Those who are well do not need a physician, but the sick do.
Go and learn the meaning of the words, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' I did not come to call the righteous but sinners."

No comments: