Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I can't believe how fast time is flying these last couple of months.  Yesterday was Monday, so that means I made a batch of soap.  Since I am always a season ahead, I have started on the products for our fall craft shows. Last night's soap scent was Enchanted Apple.  It smells sooooo good.  I've also been working on candles and room spray - so the house smells like apples, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon sticks and all those wonderful fall smells!


Last Saturday we had a "Welcome to theWorld, Ben" party combined with a "Congratulations, Jamie" party. We really lucked out with the weather because there was heavy rain in a lot of places in Michigan. It was overcast but only sprinkled a little. It was a great day. We got a 4 generations pic



And an "all the grandkids" pic


And a lovely Soule Family Pic

Word of the day: Tuesday of the Sixth week of Easter 
Saint(s) of the day : St Isidor the Farmer 

Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 16:5-11. But now I am going to the one who sent me, and not one of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' But because I told you this, grief has filled your hearts. But I tell you the truth, it is better for you that I go. For if I do not go, the Advocate will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes he will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and condemnation: sin, because they do not believe in me; righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see me; condemnation, because the ruler of this world has been condemned. Coming of the Advocate

1 comment:

Deb E. said...

Enchanted Apple sounds like another yummy fall scent. I love fall!

Nice pics. I'm sure everyone had a great day. :)

~Deb