God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I can't believe how fast time is flying these last couple of months.  Yesterday was Monday, so that means I made a batch of soap.  Since I am always a season ahead, I have started on the products for our fall craft shows. Last night's soap scent was Enchanted Apple.  It smells sooooo good.  I've also been working on candles and room spray - so the house smells like apples, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon sticks and all those wonderful fall smells!


Last Saturday we had a "Welcome to theWorld, Ben" party combined with a "Congratulations, Jamie" party. We really lucked out with the weather because there was heavy rain in a lot of places in Michigan. It was overcast but only sprinkled a little. It was a great day. We got a 4 generations pic



And an "all the grandkids" pic


And a lovely Soule Family Pic

Word of the day: Tuesday of the Sixth week of Easter 
Saint(s) of the day : St Isidor the Farmer 

Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 16:5-11. But now I am going to the one who sent me, and not one of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' But because I told you this, grief has filled your hearts. But I tell you the truth, it is better for you that I go. For if I do not go, the Advocate will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes he will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and condemnation: sin, because they do not believe in me; righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see me; condemnation, because the ruler of this world has been condemned. Coming of the Advocate

1 comment:

Deb said...

Enchanted Apple sounds like another yummy fall scent. I love fall!

Nice pics. I'm sure everyone had a great day. :)

~Deb