God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ah, more rain.  Not what I was hoping for.  Working in the damp basement is doing nothing for this cough.  Maddie and Meghan came over this morning and the plan was for them to help me package the little heart soaps I made yesterday.  Well, that didn't work out because the soap was to soft to work with.  They were disappointed, but we can wait until next week to do them.  They just have to be made in time to cure, but they can be packaged when I get to it.

After the girls went home, I made a batch of candles, several batches of tarts, and several batches room sprays.  I have one more batch of fudge to make, but I needed more of one of the ingredients.

Tonight I played for a class of kids who are preparing for First Communion and Confirmation.  Immediately after that I went to do a class with the RCIA.  I miss teaching, but there is only so much time in a day.

I planned to stop at Walmart to get a few things, but it was rainy, windy, and cold so I just made a quick stop at Family Fare to get a loaf of bread and some potatoes.

Doesn't sound like I did much today, but I never stopped moving. 

No comments: