God Bless Our Troops

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Below are a few of the things I've done since the last post.  


Apple Jack Tarts


Apple Jack Room Spray


Cinnamon Sticks scented potpourri


Packaged up some blueberry soap


Potpourri scented with Maple Syrup Festival








Potpourri scented with Old Red Barn


Tart melts scented with Old Red Barn


Finished Claire's quilt top and began quilting it.


Made a batch of Apple Jack soap.

This one is actually food - it is Maple Walnut Fudge.  The father of a friend loves Maple Nut Fudge.  His is such a sweetheart and has been having many health issues lately.  I will be meeting Karen tomorrow and I have two big chunks for her to give to him.  


I am still working on area 1 of the laundry room.  I've made a dent, but that's about it.  I get distracted by the other cool stuff I'd rather be doing.  




No comments: