God Bless Our Troops

June 27, 2016

I have been super busy the last couple of weeks.  I may have mentioned that I am listening to a podcast, Etsy Conversations.  I have learned a lot about improving my Etsy shop.  I have spent the last couple of weeks re-doing my tags and titles.  I am learning a lot about SEO - search engine optimization.  My views have gone up quite a bit, but not much of an increase in sales.  However, the shop has doubled in income compared to this time last year.  I am finding it fascinating how descriptions and tags affect views.

I have also been revamping the labels on our products.  I am a "visual" person so packaging is high on my list of priorities.

Here are some of the labels I have done for our jar candles.














          The wax melts have a new look also:








                                              Soaps too!








The brick and mortar in town is also keeping us very busy.  Our dips and mixes are selling very well.  I laugh now when I think of how nervous I was about this move, but I am so glad we went on board.  The people I work with are fantastic and a lot of fun!!


I've also been working on grungy candles.  I love the Candy Cane scent even though I really should be working on the fall grungies.  






3 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

I 've just spent some time catching up with you! I'm so glad to see that life seems to be treating you well. All your products look wonderful. Big Hugs! deb

Deb said...

Ooooh, LOVE the look of that Candy Canes candle! The peppermint soap caught my eye too. Do you still your grubby tarts, or all clamshells now?

~Deg

Sugar Bush Primitives said...

Hey ladies, Good to see you! Happy Birthday, Jinxxy!!!!

Deb, the tarts are all clamshells. My tart mold died and the make doesn't do molds any more. I tried another mold and I really didn't like them. They were too varied in size and made packaging a hassle.