Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Time has sure gotten away from me - as it always does.  To say I've been busy doesn't even come close.  Since I last wrote, our oldest daughter got married, moved to Midland, acquired two children, changed jobs, sold her house etc.  I know, that is her change, but somehow when life speeds up for our kids, it speeds up for us.  In my case, Kelli and I have now taken over Anna's duties.  Thankfully, the grandgirls are now getting old enough to help.  My biggest challenge through all of this has been learning to get organized.  I am not a naturally organized person, but I do love organization.  

Between the shop up town, the online shop, and craft shows, I am pretty much always making something.  Lately I have been stocking all of our 1/2 pint jar candles.  I finished all 48 scents on Monday.  Now I have to tackle the wax melts.  I also need to get our foaming handsoaps stocked.  I am embarrassed to say that I still have winter hand soaps in the store. 

Soooooo, on the goal docket today are 3 scents of foaming handsoaps and I am going to try and get 4 sets of wax melts done.  We shall see. 

No comments: