God Bless Our Troops

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Time has sure gotten away from me - as it always does.  To say I've been busy doesn't even come close.  Since I last wrote, our oldest daughter got married, moved to Midland, acquired two children, changed jobs, sold her house etc.  I know, that is her change, but somehow when life speeds up for our kids, it speeds up for us.  In my case, Kelli and I have now taken over Anna's duties.  Thankfully, the grandgirls are now getting old enough to help.  My biggest challenge through all of this has been learning to get organized.  I am not a naturally organized person, but I do love organization.  

Between the shop up town, the online shop, and craft shows, I am pretty much always making something.  Lately I have been stocking all of our 1/2 pint jar candles.  I finished all 48 scents on Monday.  Now I have to tackle the wax melts.  I also need to get our foaming handsoaps stocked.  I am embarrassed to say that I still have winter hand soaps in the store. 

Soooooo, on the goal docket today are 3 scents of foaming handsoaps and I am going to try and get 4 sets of wax melts done.  We shall see. 

No comments: