Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Definitely feeling better this morning. It's maddening though, because I still can't smell anything. Scent is one of fun things about making soap and candles. The first thing I do every morning is light a candle, and even though I can't smell it, the habit remains. Hopefully that sense will return in a day or two.

I started on my April blocks for the Thimbleberries club. When I finish those, I will be caught up with the group. Below is a pic of the blocks I made for March.



I have lots of errands to do today. After Mass with the school kids, I have a short rehearsal with them, then a short meeting followed by a trip to pick up some medical supplies, then to the bank, post office, and local high school where I need to deliver an order.
*******************************************************************

Word of the day:
Friday of the Fourth week of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St Victor
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 14,1-6.


Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be. Where (I) am going you know the way." Thomas said to him, "Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


********************************************************

No comments: