God Bless Our Troops

Friday, May 8, 2009

Definitely feeling better this morning. It's maddening though, because I still can't smell anything. Scent is one of fun things about making soap and candles. The first thing I do every morning is light a candle, and even though I can't smell it, the habit remains. Hopefully that sense will return in a day or two.

I started on my April blocks for the Thimbleberries club. When I finish those, I will be caught up with the group. Below is a pic of the blocks I made for March.



I have lots of errands to do today. After Mass with the school kids, I have a short rehearsal with them, then a short meeting followed by a trip to pick up some medical supplies, then to the bank, post office, and local high school where I need to deliver an order.
*******************************************************************

Word of the day:
Friday of the Fourth week of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St Victor
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 14,1-6.


Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be. Where (I) am going you know the way." Thomas said to him, "Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


********************************************************

No comments: