Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Still hanging out in the glow of Christmas, but I need to get cracking first thing Monday.  I have a stocking order and a candle order to get out.  Etsy has been a blessing to me this year.  More people are finding the shop.  Since I will no longer be working at the church, I needed to find an alternative source of income.  Etsy seems to be providing that.  I have had an Etsy shop for several years, but this year it really seemed to take off.

Yesterday was my last mass at St. Mary.  I did pretty well until just afterwards when several people came up to me and were crying.  Amy - a teenager was having a specially hard time.  She is a sweet girl with a very large heart who has not had things very easy. One of my cantors also came up and that was hard.  I am hoping that my core group and I will stay good friends.  They are special ladies and were a large part of the reason I stayed as long as I did.   After Mass Valerie and I decided to go to breakfast.  We called Harold and he joined us.  After coming home, I fell asleep in my chair for several hours.  I also woke up late this morning.  

I spent the day finishing up some Christmas gifts that I needed to deliver today.  Made some candles for an order.  Did some straightening in my craft room so I could justify spending some time at the quilting machine.  15 minutes of cleaning justifies an hour of quilting - right?


1 comment:

Deb E. said...

I'm glad your Etsy shop has taken off. I still love Etsy but don't use it nearly enough anymore. I'll have to go check yours out! I need to try some of your liquid soaps, lady!

~Deb