God Bless Our Troops

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tomorrow starts the Shepherd Maple Syrup Festival. I consider that event the official start of Spring. I've been trying to get everything in order for our booth. Things are more organized this year and we actually have a starting inventory. I have hauled all of my bins up from the basement. That's no small feat. One of the carts broke apart on me. Not fun. I still have another batch of candles to make and then we should be good to go. I ordered 2 shirts for Nicola and those should be done tomorrow - hopefully. I have a sub lined up to play for Mass this weekend - the former organist, so that should be fun for her and for those who miss her.

I may be scarce the next couple of days to to our show schedule, so if I don't get time to check in here, have a great weekend!
************************************************
Word of the day:
Thursday of the Second Week of Easter
Gospel
Jn 3:31-36

The one who comes from above is above all.
The one who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of earthly things.
But the one who comes from heaven is above all.
He testifies to what he has seen and heard,
but no one accepts his testimony.
Whoever does accept his testimony certifies that God is trustworthy.
For the one whom God sent speaks the words of God.
He does not ration his gift of the Spirit.
The Father loves the Son and has given everything over to him.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life,
but whoever disobeys the Son will not see life,
but the wrath of God remains upon him.

No comments: