God Bless Our Troops

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I haven't posted much lately, but I have been super busy! Been making lots of soap and we have started getting stocking orders in so from now until after Christmas is will be busy. Plus, the girls and I are training for the Panda Bear Run in August. Anna, Kelli, and I went up and tried out the route. Nicola's been training at home on her treadmill. I think she is going to love the rail trail route. I know I do. I have cantor practice tonight so I'm going to meet Anna, Kelli, and maybe Sam and the girls. We will not forget the bug spray this time. The weather should be great as it is not quite so warm and humid now.

Here are some pics of my latest soaps.   This is the Apple Jack 'n Peel


 This is the Chai Tea (the brown and tan)

 This one is Christmas Tree

This one I made last night and it's Rainbow Sherbet

This one is Country Apple

 I am almost out of goat milk so I need to pay a visit to Diane.

Our chickens came in.  We raise chickens every year for meat and then Sam has laying hens.  Madison got to meet our new visitors yesterday.  She wasn't quite sure what to think since the chickens at her house are much bigger.
The chicks will stay in the garage under a heat lamp until they're big enough to be moved to the chicken coop.

 
Word of the day:
Wednesday of the Fifteenth week in Ordinary Time
Saint(s) of the day : St. Clelia Barbieri, Religious and Foundress of Congregation (1847-1870), St. Henry II, the Pious (973-1024)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 11:25-27.

At that time Jesus said in reply, "I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned you have revealed them to the childlike.
Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will.
All things have been handed over to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son wishes to reveal him.

No comments: