God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


I found this today on the By Your Hands blogsite.  I would love, love, love to have one of these and if I could make it myself - even better!!!  I pinned it to my Pinterest Board and within 2 minutes 8 more people had re-pinned it.  Guess everyone needs a bit of help organizing their junk stuff.




I can think of a whole slew of uses for something like this!

Word of the day: This is for yesterday, I didn't receive today's for some reason.
The Baptism of the Lord - Feast
Feast of the Church : The Baptism of the Lord - Feast
Saint(s) of the day : Sts. Julian and Basilissa, Martyrs († c. 313)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Mark 1:7-11.

And this is what he proclaimed: "One mightier than I is coming after me. I am not worthy to stoop and loosen the thongs of his sandals.
I have baptized you with water; he will baptize you with the holy Spirit."
It happened in those days that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized in the Jordan by John.
On coming up out of the water he saw the heavens being torn open and the Spirit, like a dove, descending upon him.
And a voice came from the heavens, "You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased."

No comments: