I have been working on quilts for people who got tested for kidney donation. I finished the quilt for our daughter's donor last week but have not had a chance to gift it yet. I also made a pillow to go with it.
The red whte and blue one is for a friend who went through the testing. The quilt from the scraps will go to our quilting group's donations to the Rayola Project
Yesterday was very relaxing. Most of the family came over for dinner for labor day. We were missing Michael, Anna, Keith and Karly, and Clay and Claire. These days everyone is so busy that it's hard to find time for everyone at one time.
We could feel fall in the air and the cicadas were singing non-stop. Autumn is my favorite time of year.
It's hard to believe that in the last 4 years, we have had 4 graduations, Clay, Karly, Keith, and Claire. Madison graduates this spring. I wish time didn't go so fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment