God Bless Our Troops

 Saturday, January 29, 2022

I have a a recurrent headache for the last couple of days which is why I never got on here yesterday.  I am seriously wondering if I could have a variant.  It wouldn't surprise me since everyone I know has had some kind of issue lately.  

I have played so many funerals this winter.  It is truly sad to see the suffering families.  Our little village of Shepherd has had 22 funerals this month alone. 

The news lately is very concerning.  Thousands and thousands of illegal young men are being flown all over the country in the dead of night.  This administration barely tries to hide it any more.  If we aren't right with God now, we had better be soon.

The beeswax addiction continues.   I haven't met up with the Rhynard's yet to try out their wax.  I would really like to source the wax locally if at all possible.














No comments: