God Bless Our Troops

Friday, January 14, 2022

Update on my printer!  Matt found the problem and saved me a ton of money since I don't have to buy a new printer!!!

I am still testing my beeswax.  It is definitely a learning curve.  The jar candles are giving me some grief so I need to work a bit more on those. 

Harold just walked in the door with a package of molds that I am very excited to try!!  The candle below weighs about 6 1/2 ounces and I am testing the burn time on that. 


In the mean time, I am impatiently waiting for the wax to melt so I can try the new molds.  They have a diamond pattern on them which I love!!!

****************
So I poured the candles.  I put a wick pin in the mold.  The wax leaked out of the bottom.  Lesson learned.  I will put a wick tab on the bottom.  I probably need to buy a roll of wicking which is what they use on the videos.  We shall see.   I just unmolded them and they were incredibly easy to remove from the mold!








No comments: